What is a 4x4?
Traditionally a 4x4 is a vehicle which has power to all four wheels. This makes it the ideal vehicle for driving in all terrains, on muddy surfaces or in difficult weather conditions.
If you’re looking for a versatile vehicle with a high driving position, it is well worth considering renting one of our 4x4’s
In our fleet of hire vehicles the 4x4 we offer is the Range Rover Sport - a luxury vehicle that is comfortable and stylish as well as having excellent off road ability.
It has a wide, deep load bay so plenty of room for luggage, or the option of a third row of seats.
The power steering makes it easy to manoeuvre, and rear sensors aid parking.
A 4x4 can be a great choice if you want to hire a vehicle for
- towing a trailer or caravan
- a weekend away in the winter, when there maybe snow or ice on the roads.
- driving on unmade road surfaces
- a trip to rugged parts of countryside e.g Scotland
This vehicle would also make a great choice when you need extra passenger space to go to a special event like a family wedding and want to arrive in style.
How much does it cost?
You can rent a 4x4 with 7 Ways Rental from as little as £127 a day.
Optional extras are priced individually by the day. You may want to consider adding:
- Sack trolley – Great for moving heavy items (£7.00 per day)
- Additional driver – (£7.50 per day)
- SatNav hire – Save the stress of driving in an unfamiliar location (£1.00 per day)
If you have any questions or are looking to hire a 4x4, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team today.