Bank Holiday Clear out
With the summer bank holiday less than two weeks away, many of us will be using the long weekend as a great opportunity to tackle a clear out.
While we might not be able to help you clear out the cupboards, van hire from 7 Ways Rental can certainly make shifting junk a whole lot easier!
So whether you’re tackling the shed, garage or spare room, here are our top tips to help you get through it!
Why hire a van?
- If you’re planning on making a few trips to the tip, then hiring a van can save you endless trips back and forth to get rid of your junk. With a range of van sizes to choose from you have the power to decide how much room you’ll need, savings you valuable time and emissions on multiple trips.
- Loading the family car up with junk can put it under a significant amount of strain. Save the worry by putting your stuff into a sturdy van, which is made for carrying heavy loads.
Hiring the right van
When you hire with 7 Ways Rental, you’ll benefit from an extensive fleet of vehicles to choose from. Vans better suited to a bank holiday clear-out include:
- A mini van - great for small loads and one off trips.
- A short wheel base van - ideal for most bank holiday jobs, comfortably accommodating a number of boxes.
- A medium wheel base van –better suited for when you need a bigger load space (for furniture e.g.)
Driving the van
We understand that driving a van can often be unfamiliar and even intimidating for some customers. It doesn’t matter whether you are hiring a van for the first time or are a seasoned van driver; it always pays to be cautious, so follow our top tips to ensure you stay safe on the roads this bank holiday.